Did you know that cardiovascular diseases account for 25% of the total annual deaths in the United States? This figure can go down if the general population knew about the potential health benefits of a natural supplement called Vitapulse. This product supplies the body with three primary antioxidants required for optimal health function. It also enhances cardio function, helps in maintaining the proper levels of cholesterol, lowering inflammation, increasing mitochondrial health and increasing the energy supply in the cells.
About the product Manufactured by Princeton Nutrients, Vitapulse is a supplement that incorporates three natural ingredients promising to sharpen memory, decrease cholesterol levels, increase energy supply, and cure conditions related to cardiac arrest. Along with the natural ingredients, this product has vegetable cellulose, which is a key component of its gel covering. Princeton Nutrients have maintained the simplicity of this product to give users an assurance of its safety and effectiveness.
Vitapulse Natural Ingredients
• PQQ Na2 This ingredient is a chemical that contains essential antioxidant and neuroprotective properties. PQQ also has the potential to reduce the overall size of regions damaged as a result of a heart attack.
• N-acetyl Cysteine (NAC) This ingredient is a derivative of l-cystein amino acid, and it plays an essential role in protein synthesis where it serves as a building block. Additionally, the ingredient is a common antioxidant that is highly effective in preventing cancer.
• CoQ10 This antioxidant is another ingredient present in the product. It slightly differs from the other two ingredients in that; it has the potential of enhancing metabolism.
Vitapulse: Benefits Of Using The Product
Some major health benefits you will gain by regularly consuming this natural supplement include:
• Improved cholesterol balance
• Enhanced neurological function
• Healthy cardiovascular function
• Reduced stress levels
• The product has anti-aging properties
• Regulation of bowel movements and maintenance of a healthy functioning gastrointestinal system.
Preveting Heart Diseases With VitaPulse
Although oxidation is a normal bodily function, too much of it may cause cell damage and increase cholesterol levels. Too much cholesterol may block arteries and interfere with blood circulation in our bodies, consequently causing heart attacks. Hence, it is necessary to slow down this process using an antioxidant. Vitapulse contains three major antioxidants, which work together to minimize cell damage and promote a healthy heart function, thereby preventing heart attacks.
Although the product promises to lower the risk of heart attack, there is the need for further laboratory testing to ascertain this claim. Your susceptibility to heart attack increases if you are obese, diabetic, you smoke, you are always stressed, and you do not exercise. Hence, lifestyle changes such as regular exercise, getting adequate sleep, quitting smoking and reducing stress will lower the risk of future heart attacks.
One of the key drawbacks of Vitapulse is that the product range is scarce, which makes it hard to get them in retail stores. 1 Bottle, which contains a 30-day supply, will cost $52.95 exclusive of shipping costs. Three bottles cost $127 while six bottles of the product go for $235. There is a money back guarantee of both 60 and 90 days.
The bottom line in this Vitapulse review, is that it's a useful product that provides a wide range of benefits. Our health should be a key priority, and this product promises to improve and maintain it. You should give it a try.